The Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers (FICE) Annual Engineering Excellence Awards (EEA) competition recognizes engineering firms for projects that demonstrate an exceptional degree of innovation, complexity, achievement and value.
Gain the exposure you and your firm deserve for innovative engineering projects by entering them into the 2018 Engineering Excellence Awards!
For a modest investment in materials and time, you can produce a marketing tool that will augment your business development efforts!
EEA entries are accepted into one of 13 project categories:
- Studies, Research and Consulting Engineering Services
- Building/Technology Systems
- Structural Systems
- Surveying & Mapping Technology
- Waste & Stormwater
- Water Resources
- Special Projects
- Small Projects
- Industrial & Manufacturing Processes & Facilities
- Geotechnical Engineering
What are projects rated on?
- Uniqueness and/ or innovative applications
- Future value to the engineering profession and perception by the public
- Social, economic, and sustainable design considerations
- Successful fulfillment of client/ owner's needs, including schedule and budget.
Click on the links below to apply or learn more about the
2018 FICE Engineering Excellence Awards!