FPEG Sunset Boat Cruise
Sunset Boat Cruise Flyer
Join us on a sunset cruise Friday, August 4th from 7:00pm - 9:00pm aboard the Hakuna Matata catamaran. This two-hour cruise is the perfect way to relax and enjoy the views of the Palm Beach skyline and the beautiful mansions and yachts.
Adult Ticket: $50 Children Ticket: $15
Limited Space Available!
Food & Beverage
- Guests are welcome to BYOB with the exception of glass beer bottles. Glass wine and liquor bottles are acceptable, but will remain behind the bar where the bartenders will keep them chilled and pour drinks for guests. Guests are welcome to bring food on-board as well.
- Ticket price includes light snacks, finger sandwiches, beer, water and sodas.
- A cash bar will be available on board serving Hakuna Matata Rum Punch ($5) and red and white house wine ($3).
The cruise departs from the Clematis Street docks in Downtown West Palm Beach.
100 S Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Guests must arrive by 6:30pm to check-in.
Directions from The Breakers
Head west on Breakers Row toward S County Rd (0.2 mi)
Turn Left onto S County Rd (0.6mi)
Turn Right onto Royal Palm Way (0.5mi)
Continue onto Royal Park Bridge (0.3mi)
Turn Right onto S Flagler Dr (0.6mi)
Make a U-Turn at N Clematis St (0.1mi)
Arrive: Waterfront Activity Station – Visit Palm Beach
Parking In Downtown West Palm Beach
City meters are available but for only two hour periods. They are FREE weekdays after 7 p.m. and on Sunday's Valet Parking is available across from the Visitors Center at 100 North Clematis St. next to the fountain
Parking Lots & Garages
Parking in city lots and garages for two hours is just $1. / Parking is then just $1 for each additional hour.
1. The Banyan Street Garage, located at Banyan Boulevard and Olive Avenue is just one block North of Clematis Street.
2. The City Hall surface parking lot, located East of City Hall at Olive Avenue and Banyan Street is just one block North of Clematis Street.
3. The Evernia Street Garage, located at Evernia Street and Olive Avenue just two blocks South of Clematis Street
4. Numerous private parking lots in the downtown area are also available for parking and a free trolley runs round-trip from Clematis Street to CityPlace.
Handicap parking can be found in the City parking garages and in the City Hall surface lot located on Banyan Blvd.