2017 State Revolving Fund (SRF) / Water Project Funding Workshop
2017 Sponsorship Prospectus
||August 23 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
||August 24 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Planning Document Preparation
- Stormwater Project Eligibilities/Case Study
- Process for obtaining planning, design, and construction loans (SRF 101)
- Federal Requirements for SRF
- SRF Rule Revisions
- Water Management Districts
- Newly Appropriated Legislative Funding (i.e., Legislative Update)
- DEP's Non-point Source Funds (Federal 319 and state TMDL Grants)
- And much more!
Who Needs to Attend?
Public and Private sector Professional Engineers, Geologists, Scientists and Consultants whose practice areas involve water resources. This advanced seminar is designed primarily for technical staff, within and outside of government.
Benefits to government staff:
- Technical series of courses benefits cross-training initiative within FDEP, WMD and other agencies
- Promotes statewide consistency in interpretation and implementation of agency rules
- Provides access to statewide subject matter experts at a single location and low cost
- Application quality improves when private sector consultants are trained in the same material
Benefits to private sector technical staff:
- Provides continuing education credits to meet licensing renewal requirements
- Meets demand for latest information from regulatory agencies
- Networking opportunity to interface with those who process their applications and conduct inspections at their facilities
- Consultants and regulators training simultaneously will result in faster permit decisions and better outcomes
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
9300 Jeff Fuqua Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32827
$119 per night plus applicable taxes (single/double/triple/quadruple occupancy). This special rate is available until July 31, 2017 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first. To make your reservations, please click here.
Hotel Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Hotel Check-out: 12:00 Noon
Self Parking: $4 daily/$12 overnight guest.
Valet Parking: $7 daily/$16 overnight guest.
Note about Parking: Please do not utilize SunPass when parking at Hyatt OIA. If you do, you will be charged by SunPass and then unable to utilize a discount parking voucher. As you arrive at OIA, to park at Hyatt, please follow signs to B Terminal to North Exit. Proceed to designated Hyatt parking, grab a parking ticket and park. You may obtain a discount parking voucher at conference registration daily.
Conference Registration Fees
Early Registration (June 1 - July 31, 2017)
(Registration Fee includes all sessions, one lunch, refreshment breaks, and heavy hors d’oeuvres at Wednesday’s reception.)
- FES Member - $299
- *Non-Member/Non-Government Employee Rate - $349
- Government Rate - $249
Late/On-site Registration (August 1 - 22, 2017)
(Registration Fee includes all sessions, one lunch, refreshment breaks, and heavy hors d’oeuvres at Wednesday’s reception)
- FES Member - $349
- *Non-Member/Non-Government Employee Rate - $399
- Government Rate - $299
*To become a member and receive the discounted member rate on this and other events, please visit fleng.org/membership or call 850-224-7121.
Registration & Payment Deadline
All registrations must be received at FES Headquarters by close of business (5pm EDT) on August 1, 2017. After August 1, 2017, the late registration fee applies. This course may fill to capacity before the registration deadline listed. If this happens, you will be notified and given the opportunity to be placed on a waiting list. Please call 850-224-7121 to see if we can accommodate you. Your registration will be cancelled and offered to patrons on our waiting list if we do not receive your payment by August 1, 2017 at 5pm.
Upon registering for this course you will receive a confirmation email, please keep this email for your records. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 10 business days, please contact our office at 850-224-7121. Prior to the seminar you will receive an additional email with frequently asked questions.
Requests for registration cancellation must be received in writing by close of business (5pm EDT) on August 1, 2017. The cancellation fee is $50. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after this date. Substitutions are permitted any time. However, if non-members are taking the place of members, a full non-member registration fee will be charged. Please be prepared to remit additional fees.
American Disabilities Act/Special Needs
In compliance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact us at 850-224-7121 to inform us of any special needs that are required to allow your full participation in this program. Please notify us within 30 days of the program to allow sufficient time to accommodate these requests.
Eligibility for tax deductions may apply. Check with your accountant regarding expenses.
Please contact FES at 850-224-7121 or e-mail Seminars@fleng.org.