Welcome to Florida Engineering Society!
Florida Engineering Society (FES) is an association of Professional Engineers with over 3,000 members. FES supports engineering education, advocates licensure, promotes the ethical and competent practice of engineering and enhances the image and well-being of all engineers in the state of Florida.
Get a jump on renewing your 2018-19 FES Membership by logging into the new www.fleng.org!
Paper invoices were mailed, but we wanted to let you know that there are three easy and fast ways to renew your membership other than simply mailing a check:
You may pay Online, by Phone, or via Email
**Please Note: Your 2018-19 invoice represents state-only dues for the Florida Engineering Society (FES). While FES remains the official state society of the National Society of Professional Engineers, dues for each organization will be billed separately. You have the option to join/renew with either one, or both.**
Member Notice of FES Charter and Bylaws Changes
You can find the revised Charter, Bylaws, and Administrative and Professional Policies HERE.
In a nut shell this means:
- Invoices for FY 2018-19 were sent August 15th – includes Chapter and State Dues. NSPE dues will be billed separately from NSPE.
- Associate, Engineer Member, PE, EI - Membership will be $210.
- Retired/Respect are $105.
- Agency, Enterprise, and Recent Graduate members will receive a discount. Please contact Jessica Ballard at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on these group discounts.
- New FES members will now be billed on their Anniversary Date. All others will continue to be billed on the same schedule – Due October 1, 2018.
- Balloting can now be done by electronic ballot, instead of letter ballot.
Please contact Samantha Hobbs at email@example.com on any ballot concerns and Allen Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org on any NSPE concerns.