Earn up to 8 PDHs and hear from Florida’s FIRST EVER Chief Resiliency Officer, Dr. Julia Nesheiwat, and Chief Science Officer, Dr. Thomas K. Frazer!
When the circumstances preventing the registrant’s, attendance are such as to be beyond his control, requests for registration cancellation must be received in writing from the participant before 5:00 p.m. at least 10 business days prior to the event. The cancellation fee is $50. No refunds will be issued for cancellations submitted less than 10 business days prior to the event. Substitutions are permitted at any time. However, if non-members replace members, a full registration fee will be charged. The difference in fees will be charged at the registration desk prior to participation in the event.
When reserving your room online please use the link listed below. This special group page will ensure the discounted rate of $130.00 per night for standard king bed or two queen bed rooms. Each reservation includes complimentary self-parking, wireless internet, in-room bottled water refreshed daily.
Reservations must be made on or before, Friday, January 17th, 2020.
Please note that this year’s event begins Tuesday, February 18th at 1:00 p.m. with our Welcome Session, and concludes Wednesday, February 19th at 12:00 p.m.
Refer to Winter Water Seminar on February 18-19, 2020
Who Needs to Attend?
Public and Private sector Professional Engineers, Geologists, Scientists and Consultants whose practice areas involve water resources. This advanced seminar is designed primarily for technical staff, within and outside of government.
Benefits to government staff
- Technical series of courses benefits cross-training initiative within FDEP, WMD and other agencies
- Promotes statewide consistency in interpretation and implementation of agency rules
- Provides access to statewide subject matter experts at a single location and low cost
- Application quality improves when private sector consultants are trained in the same material
Benefits to private sector technical staff
- Provides continuing education credits to meet licensing renewal requirements
- Meets demand for latest information from regulatory agencies
- Networking opportunity to interface with those who process their applications and conduct inspections at their facilities
- Consultants and regulators training simultaneously will result in faster permit decisions and better inspection outcomes
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS!