Professional Engineer Member shall be a Professional Engineer as defined by the holding of a valid license or certificate of engineering registration issued under the laws of any state, territory, possession, or district of the United States or Canada. If registered in a state other than Florida, please contact FES/ACEC-FL Member Services at 850-224-7121. Annual Membership dues are $210.
Engineer Intern Member shall be an Engineer Intern, or equivalent, holding a valid certificate issued under the laws of any state, territory, possession, or district of the United States or Canada. Annual Membership dues are $210.
Engineer Member shall be a graduate engineer qualified to be admitted to examination as an Engineer Intern as defined in Chapter 471.21 of the Florida Statutes, but who is NOT a Professional Engineer and who does not hold a valid certificate as an Engineer Intern or Engineer-in-Training in any state, territory, or possession or district of the United States or Canada. ABET accredited degree required. Annual Membership dues are $210.
Student Member shall be an Engineering student currently enrolled at an ABET accredited college in the state of Florida. Annual Membership dues are FREE!
Recent Graduate Member shall be an engineer who has recently graduated from an ABET accredited school in any state, territory, or possession or district of the United States or Canada. Discounted membership goes as such: 1st-year graduates will only pay 20% of total dues to FES; 2nd-year graduates pay 40%; 3rd year 60%; 4th year 80%; and 5th year pay full dues. Annual Membership dues range between $56-$210 (depending on graduate year).
Associate Member shall be a graduate of a 2- or 4-year college or university (not an ABET accredited degree). An Associate Member shall be considered a professional partner for purposes of this membership classification. A professional partner shall be an individual with education, training, and experience in engineering-related or professional support-related businesses that provide products or services to the engineering profession. Annual Membership dues are $210.
**To become an ACEC-FL Firm Member, please complete the PDF application, and email it to Membership@fleng.org**
ACEC-FL Firm Member receive full ACEC-FL and ACEC services including the Florida Register, ACEC-FL Update, ACEC-FL Directory & Guide, member rates on publications and seminars, access to insurance and other association programs at member rates. Firm principals may chair or serve on committees and may serve in any office. Firm Members pay annual ACEC-FL dues and ACEC dues. At least one principal must be a member of the Florida Engineering Society (FES). Annual Membership dues are based on the total number of employees your firm employs in Florida.
ACEC-FL Affiliate Member receive an initial company profile featured in ACEC-FL Update (monthly electronic newsletter), a monthly subscription to ACEC-FL Update, listing on the FES/ACEC-FL website with a link to the member firms website, participation in the FES/ACEC-FL Speakers’ Bureau for State and Local events, member rates on all programs, products, and events. Only firms that are NOT eligible for membership as a Member Firm (i.e., firms that do NOT hold a Certificate of Authorization) are eligible to become Affiliate Member Firms. Representatives of Affiliate Member Firms shall not be eligible to vote, hold office nor serve as chair of a committee, but are eligible to serve on committees. Affiliate Members are not eligible to become part of the ACEC Insurance Trusts (LHT, BIT, or RT). Annual Membership dues are $500.
Exhibitor/Sponsor is a free account for FES and ACEC-FL exhibitors and sponsors. This is not a membership; it is only an account so that Exhibitors/Sponsors can quickly and easily register online for events and sponsorships, track invoices/receipts online, and be added to the FES and ACEC-FL mailing list. :
QUESTIONS? Give us a call at 850-224-7121 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you rather fill out a paper membership application?
FES Membership Application
ACEC-FL Membership Application
ACEC-FL Affiliate Membership Application
To request a W-9 Form or Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification email email@example.com.