The annual American Council of Engineering Companies of Florida (ACEC-FL) Directory & Guide is designed with two purposes in mind: (1) to facilitate contact between member firms and those seeking services from consulting engineers and (2) to improve the understanding of the consulting engineering business. The Directory contains both an alphabetical listing and a county listing of all member firms with complete contact information for their main and branch offices. To assist in locating the specific services you require, there is a listing of each firm's specialty.
The Directory also includes information on guidelines, laws, policies, and procedures applicable to the private practice of engineering. Reference materials include:
- A description of professional services performed by Consulting Engineers
- Key points on how to select an Engineering Firm
- Clarification on the ownership and reuse of drawing and contract documents
- Pointers for selecting a Geotechnical Engineering and Materials Firm
- A copy of the Consultants' Competitive Negotiation/Act (CCNA)
ACEC-FL members may order extra copies at a discounted rate of $35 each plus 7.5% sales tax. There is a charge of $100 plus 7.5% sales tax per copy for non-members. Send checks to the Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers, PO Box 750, Tallahassee, Florida 32302-0750, or you may call with your VISA or MasterCard number for immediate processing. For more information, call 850-224-7121.
View the 2020 ACEC-FL Annual Directory & Guide