- Planning Document Preparation
- Stormwater Project Eligibilities/Case Study
- Process for obtaining planning, design, and construction loans (SRF 101)
- Federal Requirements for SRF
- SRF Rule Revisions
- Water Management Districts
- Newly Appropriated Legislative Funding (i.e., Legislative Update)
- DEP's Non-point Source Funds (Federal 319 and state TMDL Grants)
- And much more!
Who Needs to Attend?
Public and Private sector Professional Engineers, Geologists, Scientists and Consultants whose practice areas involve water resources. This advanced seminar is designed primarily for technical staff, within and outside of government.
Benefits to government staff:
- Technical series of courses benefits cross-training initiative within FDEP, WMD and other agencies
- Promotes statewide consistency in interpretation and implementation of agency rules
- Provides access to statewide subject matter experts at a single location and low cost
- Application quality improves when private sector consultants are trained in the same material
Benefits to private sector technical staff:
- Provides continuing education credits to meet licensing renewal requirements
- Meets demand for latest information from regulatory agencies
- Networking opportunity to interface with those who process their applications and conduct inspections at their facilities
- Consultants and regulators training simultaneously will result in faster permit decisions and better outcomes