SAVE THE DATE
Who should attend?
Public and Private sector Professional Engineers, Planners, FDOT policymakers and Consultants whose practice areas involve transportation. This conference is designed primarily for technical staff, within and outside of government.
- Learn more about major projects underway or being planned in the Florida
- Get up-to-date information about state policies and initiatives that are shaping your profession
- Network with other professionals in transportation, development, and infrastructure
- Interact with FDOT decision makers from all districts
- Earn Professional Development Hours and Continuing Education Credits
Thank you to all who attended the 2019 ACEC-FL Transportation Conference. The event had record attendance and featured a wonderful lineup of speakers. We appreciate everyone who was able to contribute and participate.
2019 Outstanding Project Awards Recipients
2019 Outstanding Project Awards Presentation
2019 Transportation Conference Photo Album
2019 Transportation Conference Presentations
Please contact FES at (850) 224-7121 or email the Continuing Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.