In light of the current community and global situation, the 2020 ACEC-FL Transportation Conference scheduled for May 6th - 7th was cancelled. Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance.
Stay tuned for upcoming event details.
Who should attend?
Public and Private sector Professional Engineers, Planners, FDOT policymakers and Consultants whose practice areas involve transportation. This conference is designed primarily for technical staff, within and outside of government.
- Learn more about major projects underway or being planned in the Florida
- Get up-to-date information about state policies and initiatives that are shaping your profession
- Network with other professionals in transportation, development, and infrastructure
- Interact with FDOT decision makers from all districts
- Earn Professional Development Hours and Continuing Education Credits
Outstanding Project Awards
The American Council of Engineering Companies of Florida (ACEC-FL), annually recognizes outstanding achievement by its member firms in accomplishing Florida transportation projects. Firms are nominated for awards in seven project award categories: Outstanding Major Project, Outstanding Design-Build or CM at Risk Project, Outstanding Roadway Project, Outstanding Bridge Project, Outstanding PD&E / Planning Project, Outstanding Environmental Project, and Outstanding Special Project. Nominations for each award category may be submitted annually by each of the seven FDOT Districts, Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise and by the Central Office.
2020 Outstanding Project Awards Recipients
2021 Outstanding Project Award application details coming December 2020
Please contact FES at (850) 224-7121 or email the Continuing Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.