Thank you all who attended the 2020 Winter Water Seminar held on February 18-19, 2020 at the Wyndham Orlando Resort!
Who Needs to Attend?
Public and Private sector Professional Engineers, Geologists, Scientists and Consultants whose practice areas involve water resources. This advanced seminar is designed primarily for technical staff, within and outside of government.
Benefits to government staff
- Technical series of courses benefits cross-training initiative within FDEP, WMD and other agencies
- Promotes statewide consistency in interpretation and implementation of agency rules
- Provides access to statewide subject matter experts at a single location and low cost
- Application quality improves when private sector consultants are trained in the same material
Benefits to private sector technical staff
- Provides continuing education credits to meet licensing renewal requirements
- Meets demand for latest information from regulatory agencies
- Networking opportunity to interface with those who process their applications and conduct inspections at their facilities
- Consultants and regulators training simultaneously will result in faster permit decisions and better inspection outcomes
Please contact Meridith Glass at 850-224-7121 or email email@example.com.